The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Acetaminophen, USP 650 mgDextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mgGuaifenesin, USP 400 mgPhenylephrine HCl, USP 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantExpectorantNasal decongestant
- •temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold or flu: •cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation •nasal congestion •sinus congestion and pressure •minor aches and pains •sore throat •headache •temporarily reduces fever •helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take •more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours •with other drugs containing acetaminophen •3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: •skin reddening •blisters •rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •liver disease •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) •persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- •taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
Do not use more than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless •pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •redness or swelling is present •new symptoms occur •cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •do not take more than 5 doses in any 24-hour period •do not exceed recommended dosage. Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause serious liver damage. •measure only with dosing cup provided •keep dosing cup with product •mL = milliliter •this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of ageagedoseadults and children12 years and over20 mL every 4 hourschildren under 12 yearsdo not use
- •each 20 mL contains: sodium 15 mg •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
Anhydrous citric acid, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, triacetin, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.