The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)prevents the recurrence of most athlete's foot with daily usefor effective relief of itching, burning, cracking, redness and scaling
For external use only.
Do Not Use
On children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with eyes
Stop Use And Consult A Doctor If
- Irritation occursthere is no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep Out Of Children.
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.clean the affected area and dry thoroughlyapply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorsupervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once dailyfor athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.If conditions persists longer, consult a doctorto prevent athlete's foot: wash the feet and dry thoroughly; apply a thin layer of the product to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night)this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° - 86°F)protect from freezing; if freezing occurs, warm to room temperaturekeep tightly closed when not in use
Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.