The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- To help decrease bacteria on hands.
- For external use only.Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes.In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water and then seek medical advise.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- If irritation or redness develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover hand.Rub hands together briskly until dry.For children under 6 years old, use adult supervision.
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Vera Oil, Fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.