The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularitythis product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do Not Use
If you cannot swallow without chewing.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomitinga sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When Using This Product
- Do not chew or crush tablet(s)do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milkit may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take with a glass of water adults and children 12 years of age and over take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose children 6 to under 12 years of age take 1 tablet in a single daily dose children under 6 years of age ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: magnesium 5 mg
- Store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
Acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C red # 27 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, gelatin, iron oxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.