The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredients (in each 15 mL) Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgDoxylamine succinate 6.25 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistamineNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:minor aches and painsheadachesore throatnasal congestionrunny nose and sneezingcoughsinus congestion and pressurehelps clear nasal passagesrelieves cough to help you sleeptemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrash.If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomapersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended doseexcitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occuralcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessavoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.mL = milliliteradults and children 12 years and overtake 30 mL in the dosing cup provided every 4 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 150 mL in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 yearsask a doctor
- Each 15 mL contains: sodium 5 mgstore at 20-25˚C (68-77˚F). Do not refrigerate.do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or brokensee back label for lot number and expiration date
Alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, FD & C Blue #1, flavor, glycerin, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.