The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Other Safety Information
Important: Read the directions and warnings before use.Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted inner safety seal is broken or missing.
Distributed by: Little Pharma, Inc. New York, NY 10023Made in India
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each film-coated tablet)Fexofenadine HCl USP, 180 mg
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Usestemporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not take more than directeddo not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacidsdo not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant and breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Dosage & Administration
Directionsadults and children 12 years of age and overtake one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hourschildren under 12 years of agedo not useadults 65 years of age and olderask a doctorconsumers with kidney diseaseask a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)protect from excessive moistureeach tablet contains: sodium 8.2 mg
- This product meets the requirements of
- USP Dissolution Test 2
Inactive ingredientsanhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch (maize), red iron oxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide and yellow iron oxide.
Otc - Questions
1-877-770-3183Weekdays 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST
* Please review the disclaimer below.