The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Other Safety Information
Important: Read the directions and warnings before use. Keep the carton, it contains important information.Do not use if imprinted foil inner seal on bottle is broken or missing.
Distributed by:Little Pharma, Inc. New York, NY 10023Made in India
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each tablet)Cetirizine HCl 10 mg
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Usestemporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdrowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
- If pregnant or breast-feeding:if breast-feeding: not recommendedif pregnant: ask a health professional before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Dosage & Administration
Directionsadults and children 6 years and overone 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.adults 65 years and overask a doctorchildren under 6 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney diseaseask a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)contains no ingredient from a gluten-containing grain (Wheat, barley, rye)
Inactive ingredients colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide.
Otc - Questions
1-877-770-3183Weekdays 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST
* Please review the disclaimer below.