The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For the temporary relief of joint pain and muscle pain associated with:ArthritisBackacheCrampsDiscomfortNeckacheSorenessSprainsStrains
For External Use Only
Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
Do Not Use
- On damaged or irritated skinWith a bandage or heating padIf you are allergic to any ingredients in this productOther than as directed
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with the eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensExcessive skin irritation developsSymptoms persist for more than 7 days, or symptoms clear up and occur again within 3 days
If You Are Pregnant Or Breast Feeding
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If ingested, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Adults and Children 12 years of Age and Older:Clean and dry the affected areaApply product directly to your skin, up to 4 times daily
- Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed
Aloe Barbadensls Leaf Extract, Alcohol, Arnlca Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extracl Butylene Glycol Cellulose Gum Dihydroxyaluminum Aminoecstete, Blycerin, lsopropyl Myristate, Msttwlsulfonylmethene, Partially Neutralized Polyacrylate, Phenoxvethanol, Polvsorbate 80, Porvvinyl Pyrrolidone, Propylene Glycol, Tartaric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.