The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine HCL 4%Methyl Salicylate 27.5%Menthol 10%Capsaicin 0.0325%
Otc - Purpose
Topical AnestheticTopical NSAIDTopical AnalgesicCounterirritant
Indications & Usage
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and muscles pains associated with:arthritissimple back painstrainsmuscle soreness
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On open wounds, cuts, damaged or infected skinwith bandage or a heating padif condition worsens or symptoms persists for more than 7 daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You are allergic to any ingredients, PABA, aspirin products or sulfa
Otc - When Using
- Avoid contact with eyes, genitals, and other mucus membranes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding
Ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Package not child resistant.
Storage And Handling
Store at at 20ºC - 25ºC (68ºF - 77ºF)
- Adults 18 years and children 12 years and older:apply product directly to affected areaproduct may be used as necessary, but should not be used more than four times per day.wash hands immediately afterwardsChildren 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.