The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
For the temprorary releif of minor aches and pains of musceles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis,strainsand sprains
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLYWhen Using this ProductAvoid contact with eyesDo not apply to open wounds, or to damaged skinDo not bandage tightly.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.Children under 3 years of age: consult doctor.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor
- If condition worsensIf symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with a few days
- Store in cool dry place avoid direct sunlight.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Active Ingridient Section
Inactive Ingredient Section
Glycerin ,Sodium poly acryl ate ,Aluminum chloride hex hydrate 2 ,Anhydrous citric acid ,Tartaric acid 1 ,Poly sorbate -80 (tween 80) 0.5 ,Isopropyl myristate alcohol 2.5 ,Car boxy methyl cellulose (CMC) 2 EDETA 0.5 ,Polyvinyl pyrolidone(PVP-K90) 3 ,Water 48.35 ,titanium dioxide 0.05,ACRYLATE/ C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE,cross polymer
* Please review the disclaimer below.