The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Menthol 4% Capsicum Extract 5 %
Temporarily relieves minor pain.
- For external use onlyWhen using this productAvoid contact with the eyesDo not apply to wounds, or to damaged skinDo not bandage tightly.Consult doctor if pain continued after 7 days using product or excess skin inflamation.Children under 12 years of age: consult doctor.
- Clean and dry the affected area.Open the cover of product and peel of the transparent layer of the product.Paste the product on affected area.Menthol patch is effective up to 8 hours which can replaced as needed.
Dosage & Administration
- Use menthol patch from 2 to 3 days
Stop Use And Ask Doctor
- If condition worsensIf symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with a few days
- Store in cool dry place avoid direct sunlight.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Glycerin 24 Sodium poly acryl ate 8 Aluminum chloride hexahydrate Citric acid Tartaric acid Polysorbate 80Isopropyl myristate alcohol 2.5 Car boxy methyl cellulose EDETA .2Na 0.5 Polyvinyl pyrolidone(PVP-K90) Water 48Titanium dioxide Methyl salicylate Camphor Hot act vbe 0.2ACRYLATE/ C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE cross polymer
* Please review the disclaimer below.