The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains in lower back and abdomen associated with cramps.
For External Use OnlyDo not use otherwise than as directed.
Do Not Use
- On open wounds, cuts, eyes, and faceWith a heating pad
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesDo not bandage tightly
Ask Your Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Redness over the affected areahave sensitive skinare pregnant or breast-feeding
Stop Use And Ask Your Doctor
- If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysIf abnormal skin irritation occurs after usage
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For use by Adults and Children 12 year of age and olderApply to the affected area no more than 2 times a dayDry skin completely at application site area, before applying the patchOpen pouch and remove patchPeel off protective film and apply sticky side to affected areaIf applied on hairy skin, remove gently using mild warm waterPatch once used cannot be re-pasted or reusedDispose properly after use
- Store at room temperature below 80°F (27°C)
Adhesive Plaster, Eucalyptus Oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.