The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol 16%Methyl salicaylate 10%
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Redness over the affected areaSensitive skin
When Using This Product
- Use only as directedAvoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin.Do not bandage tightly
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children To Avoid Accidental Ingestion
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control centre immediately
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of
- Muscles and joints associated with
- Simple backacheBruisesStrainsArthritisSprains
Call (Emami customer care office Ph: 033 6613 6264)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 daysSymptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Store below 30°C (86° F) in a cool and dry place, away from direct heat and sunlight.
For external use only
Light mineral oil, Microcrystalline wax, Paraffin
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Apply generously in a thin layer on the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily; massage gently on the affected areaChildren under 12 years of age: consult a physician.
Dosage & Administration
Dosage- Balm (Ointment)Administration-Topical (For external use only)
* Please review the disclaimer below.