The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
MADE IN CANADA
Distributed by:111MedCo, LLC8 The Green, Suite 5287Dover, DE 199011-888-711-7090
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientBenzoyl peroxide 10%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
Use for the treatment of acne; helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useif you have very sensitive skinif you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
Otc - When Using
- When using this productskin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a timeavoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreenavoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouthavoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this productskin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsusing warm water, wash the affected area for 1 to 2 minutesrinse well and pat dry with a clean towelbecause too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctorif bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other dayif going outside, apply sunscreen after using the productIf irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Storage And Handling
Other information Store at controlled room temperature 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C)
Inactive ingredients sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, coconut acid, water, sodium isethionate, ethylene/VA copolymer, zea mays (corn) starch, sodium tallowate, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, cocamidopropyl betaine, tetrasodium etidronate, sodium cocoate, glycerin, sodium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA
* Please review the disclaimer below.