The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Octinoxate 6.9%Octisalate 3%Zinc Oxide 4%
• helps prevent sunburn • if used as directed with other
sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the
risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a docor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swalled, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun
increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease
this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF
value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Methylisothiazolinone.
• store at 20-25 C (68-77 F)
* Please review the disclaimer below.