The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
• for the management of acne
• reduces the severity of oiliness and smooths complexion
• helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes
For external use only
When using this product
• avoid contact with the eyes
• if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
• using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dyness or irriation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
• if you develop severe irritation, burning, or itching of the skin
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear
protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
• cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three
• because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with
one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three
times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
• if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application
to once a day or every other day
Aqua/Water/Eau, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Urea, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Allantoin, Menthyl Lactate, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
* Please review the disclaimer below.