The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol Denat. 60%
• Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease. • Recommended for repeated use.
- Flamable. Keep away from fire or flame.For external use only.
When Using This Product
Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use & Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash appears & lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply enough product to thoroughly cover hands.Rub hands together briskly until dry.
- Do not store above 110°F (43°C).May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
- Water / Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, D & C Red 33, FD & C Blue 1
* Please review the disclaimer below.