The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
• When Using This Product
Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
• Stop Use & Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash appears & lasts.
• Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands with waterapply palmful to hands and scrub thoroughly rinse and dry thoroughlyintended for repeat use
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-150 Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.