The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Camphor 3.16%Capsaicin 0.03%
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes do not apply to wounds or damaged skindo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Consult A Doctor If:
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 daysif conditions clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
Alcohol, chili pepper (capsicum frutescens) fruit extract, lanolin wax, petrolatum, propolis wax, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.