The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Guaifenesin 400mgPhenylephrine HCl 10mg
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucushelps to make cough more productivetemporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiespromotes nasal and/or sinus drainagetemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do Not Use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesdifficulty in urination due to an enlarged prostate glandcough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurssymptoms do not improve within 7 days, or are accompanied by a fevercough persists more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, persistent headacheThese could be sings of a serious illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Take with a full glass of waterthis product can be administered without regard for the timing of the mealsdo not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctoradults and children 12 years of age and overtake 1 caplet every 4 hours as neededchildren 6 to under 12 years of agetake ½ caplet every 4 hours as neededchildren under 6 years of ageask a doctor
Store at 200- 250C (680-770F)
Croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline celluclose, mineral oil, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSINGDistributed by:ULAI HEALTH LLC.Alexandria, VA 22312
* Please review the disclaimer below.