The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor (synthetic) 4.8%Eucalyptus oil 1.2%Menthol 2.6%
Cough suppressant & topical analgesicCough suppressantCough suppressant & topical analgesic
• when applied to chest or throat, temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold• when applied to muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do Not Use
• by mouth • in nostrils• on wounds or damaged skin • with tight bandages
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking,
asthma or emphysema
When Using This Product Do Not
• heat • microwave
• add to hot water or any container where heating water.
May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• muscle aches and pains worsen or persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
• cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is
accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
See important warnings under “When using this product”
• adults and children 2 years and over:
• for cough suppression
• rub a thick layer on throat & chest
• cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
• keep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the
nose and mouth
• use up to three times daily or as directed by doctor
• for muscle / joint minor aches and pains apply to affected area not
more than 3 to 4 times daily
• children under 2 years: do not use
• store at room temperature
Cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil.
* Please review the disclaimer below.