The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Made in ColombiaDistributed by: Lemaitre Perfumeria y Jabones S.A.SBosque, Transversal 48 #21-113Cartagena de Indias, ColombiaPhone: (202) 3706943www.perfumerialemaitre.com
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientSulfur 9%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Usesfor the treatment of acnedries and clears acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheadshelps prevent new acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads from forming
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on
- Broken skinlarge areas of the skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with the eyesapply only to areas with acneskin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, use only one topical acne medication at a time.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsclean the skin thoroughly before applying this productcover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Rinse thoroughlybecause excessive dryness may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed, or as directed by a doctorif bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Inactive ingredientssodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, water, glycerin, sodium chloride, fragrance, etidronic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, titanium dioxide, FD&C yellow 5. May contain caramel.
* Please review the disclaimer below.