The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
ZINC OXIDE 19.5%
- Helps prevent sunburn.If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin ageing caused by the sun.
- For external use only.Do not use on damaged or broken skin.When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs.Keep out of reach of children: If product is swallowed, get medical help.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.Reapply immediately after towel drying.Reapply at least every 2 hours.Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:Limit time in the sun, especially from 10.00AM - 2.00PMWear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses”
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate (ECOCERT) (and) Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate (ECOCERT) (and) Isostearic Acid (ECOCERT), Caprilic Capric Triglyceride (SUSTAINABLY SOURCED), Coconut Oil (ACO), Castor Oil (ACO), Candellila Wax, Dl Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (SUSTAINABLY SOURCED)
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.For expiration date see crimp of tube.
* Please review the disclaimer below.