The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
• Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop Use and ask doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry. • Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- Store below 110ºF • May discolor certain fabric surfaces.
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
* Please review the disclaimer below.