The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Minoxidil 2% w/v
Use to regrow hair on the scalp
Otc - Purpose
Hair regrowth treatment
For external use only.Flamable: Keep away from fire of flame.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if:Your degree of hair loss is different than shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for you
You have no family history of hair loss
Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
You do not know the reason for your hair loss
You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies or children
Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
You use other medicines on the scalp
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When Using This Product
- Do not apply on other parts of the bodyAvoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap waterSome people have expereinced changes in hair color and/or textureIt takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some women, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see resultsThe amount of hair regrowth is different for each person.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifChest pain, rapid heart beat, faintness, or dissiness occursSudden, unexplained weight gain occursYour hands of feet swellScalp irritation or redness occursYou do not see hair regrowth in 8 months
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, as a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply 1 mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
Using more or more ofthen will not improve results
Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- In clincial studies of mostly white women aged 18-45 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, the following responses to 2% minoxidil topical solution was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using 2% minoxidil topical solution for 8 months (19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal hair regrowth). This compares with the 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using a placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth).Store at controlled room temperature 20
- O to 25
- OC (68
- O to 77
Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
Otc - Questions
- Questions or Comments?1-877-907-4047Visit Website www.shapiromd.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.