The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Otc - Purpose
Lidocaine (4%)..................................Topical Anesthetic
Indications & Usage
For temporary pain relief
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usemore than one patch at a timeon wounds, cuts, damaged, broken and/or irritated skinover raw surfaces or blistered areasat the same time as other topical analgesicsif allergice to lidocaine or any inactive ingredientsif package is damaged or open
Otc - When Using
- When using this productUse only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this labelDo not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heading pads) to the area of useAvoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifCondition worsensSymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysRedness is present or irritation develops
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Dosage & Administration
- Adults and children over 12 years of ageClean and dry affected areaFollow application instructions above to apply patch to skinApply one patch to affected area no more than 3-4 times dailyRemove patch from affected area after meximum of 8 hours applicationChildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Storage And Handling
Avoid storing patches in direct sunlight. Protect patches from excessive moisture.
Dihydroxyaluminum Aminoacetate, Glycerin, Kaolin, Methylparaben, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Water
Otc - Questions
Call (855) 877-4503 (M-F, 9am-5pm EST)
- To ApplyPeel apartRemove one side of filmPlace on affected areaRemove remaining filmPress patch gentlyDist. by: Telebrands Corp. 79 Two Bridges Road, Fairfield, NJ 07004For more information, visit www.Hempvana.com*This Hempvana branded product does not contain any ingredients from the hemp plant.
* Please review the disclaimer below.