The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine 4%..................Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
For external use only
Other Safety Information
Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productUse only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label.Do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use.Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin.Do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifCondition worsensSymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysRedness is present or irritation develops
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- Apply generously to affected area.Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin.Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Allantoin, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
Questions? Call (855) 877-4503 (M-F, 9am-5pm EST)
* Please review the disclaimer below.