The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 23%Purpose: Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburnHigher SPF gives more sunburn protectionIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Apply liberally on clean, moisturized skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.Reapply at least every 2 hours.For daily use, allow product to absorb completely before applying makeup.Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl cap rylate/cap rate, glycerin, silica, arachidyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, pongamia glabra (karanja) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, pinus pinaster (French maritime pine) bark extract, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl oleate, microcrystalline cellulose, behenyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, coco-glucoside, lecithin, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, polyhydroxystearic acid, isostearic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol (vitamin E), beta-carotene, glucose, xanthan gum, cellulose gum, citric acid, sodium chloride, hydroxyacetophenone, benzyl alcohol.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sunYou may report a serious adverse reaction to: NUORI Inc., 228 Park Ave S, Ste 300, New York, NY 10003
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
MANUFACTURED IN ITALY FOR NUORI ApSSTORMGADE 35/ DK-1555 COPENHAGENNUORI.COM/ @NUORISKINCARE
NUORIxBOOSTTHE LIGHT SALONMINERAL DEFENCE SUNSCREEN HIGH PROTECTIONBROAD SPECTRUM / SPF 30UVA & UVBFRESH SKINCARESTART USING50ml 1.7 fl oz
* Please review the disclaimer below.