The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
For temporary relief of pain
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skinIn large quantitiesAt the same time as other topical analgesics or anestheticsIf you are currently taking medication to control heart rate or rhythm or if you have any type of heart diseaseIf you are allergic to PABA, benzocaine, lidocaine, tetracaine or other sulfonamides (sulfa) type drugsIf you are under the age of 17
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label.Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membraneDo not bandage or cover with any type of clear occlusive dressingDo not apply heat (such as heating pad) to area of use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- If redness or skin irritation is present at application siteCondition worsensSymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysYou have any heart conditions
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 17 years of age:Apply to affected area of pain no more than 3-4 times per day. Do not cover with any occlusive dressingDo not use on children 17 years and younger without consulting a doctor.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).Store away from heat, sunlight, and excessive heat or humidity
Behentrimonium chloride, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, citric acid, dimethyl isosorbide, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-150 distearate, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-37, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.