The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Trolamine Salicylate 10%
Trolamine Salicylate 10%........Topical Analgesic
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: • arthritis • simple backache • muscle strains • sprains • bruises • cramps
- WarningsFor external use onlyAllergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- When using this productuse only as directeddo not bandage tightly or use with a heating padavoid contact with eyes or mucos membranesdo not apply to wounds or damaged skinStop use and ask doctor if condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysredness is present n irritation developsIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
- DirectionsAdults and children over 12 years of age: apply generously to affected areamassage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skinrepeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times dailyChildren 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Inactive IngredientsPurified Water, CBD Hemp Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Vera, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Propyl Paraben, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
* Please review the disclaimer below.