The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Dimethicone 20%Zinc Oxide 25%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- For external use onlyWhen using this productdo not get into eyes. If contacts occures, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.Stop use and ask doctor ifconditions worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of childeren. If swollowed, ge medical help or contact a poison control center right away Lock when not in use
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly cleanse diaper area and allow to dryShake bottle well before use To open, twist lock to the leftTo close, push lock up and twist to the right. Re-lock after each useSpray 2-4 inches from skinNo rub-in is required Apply liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposed to to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Store between 59 degrees-86 degrees fahrenheit (15 degrees-30 degrees celsius)Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken
Cyclopentasiloxane, Lanolin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Light Mineral Oil, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primsose) Oil.
* Please review the disclaimer below.