The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Bacitracin Zinc 500 units
Bacitracin Zinc 500 units........First aid antibiotic
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cutsscrapesburns
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usein the eyesover large areas of the bodyif you are allergic to any of the ingredientslonger than 1 week unless directed by doctor
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use ifon deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor ifcondition persists or gets worsea rash or other allergic reaction develops
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected areaApply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times dailyMay be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store in a cool dry place away from light
Allantoin, organic shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter, organic hemp (cannabis sativa) aerial part extract, organic hemp (cannabis sativa) seed oil, cetearyl olivate, organic coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, organic carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, organic eucalyptus
(eucalyptus globulus) leaf oil, glycerin, hydrogenated castor oil, organic manuka (leptospermum scoparium) branch oil, magnesium sulfate, black pepper (piper nigrum) fruit oil, clove (syzygium aromaticum) flower oil, castor (ricinus communis) seed oil, organic rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf oil, sorbitan olivate, colloidal silver
* Please review the disclaimer below.