The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Colloidal Oatmeal 1%
Colloidal Oatmeal 1%...Skin Protectant
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:eczemapoison ivy, oak or sumacinsect bites
For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not get into eyes
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reacho f children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply as needed.
- Store in a cool dry place away from light
Water (aqua), coco-caprylate, organic shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter, organic jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) seed oil, glycerin, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl olivate, organic hemp (cannabis sativa) aerial part extract, organic hemp (cannabis sativa) seed oil, sorbitan olivate, organic aloe (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice, cetearyl glucoside, ethylhexylglycerin, glucose,allantoin, xanthan gum, linalool, limonene, lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase, organic lavender (lavandula angustifolia) oil, black pepper (piper nigrum) fruit oil, clove (syzygium aromaticum) flower oil, organic geranium (pelargonium graveolens) flower oi
* Please review the disclaimer below.