The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 72%
• to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
• For external use only. • Flammable. • Keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
• avoid contact with eyes. • If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop Using And Ask A Doctor If
• irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
• Spray significant amount on hands for instance sanitizing.
• Rinse free.
• Store at room temperature.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin.
* Please review the disclaimer below.