The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 75%
• to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
• For external use only. • Flammable. • Keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
• avoid contact with eyes. • If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop Using And Ask A Doctor If
• irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
• Squeeze a significant amount in your palm and rub hands until fully dry.
• Rinse free.
• Store below 110°F (43°C).
Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polyquaternium-37, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.