The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 72%
Hand & Skin Antiseptic
Indications & Usage
Hand & Skin Antiseptic to help decrease pathogens (germs) on the skin
For external use onlyFlammable: Keep away from heat and flame
Otc - When Using
* Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs flush eyes thoroughly with clean and cool water* Do not ingest or inhale
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
* If irritation or redness develops, and/or you have open wounds or serious burns.
* If irritation or redness develops* Have open wounds or serious burns
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
* If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
* Apply a small amount of hand sanitizer each use to clean and protect hands* Work thoroughly onto hands and allow to dry without wiping* Reapply as needed
Water, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.