The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 72%
Indications & Usage
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
For external use onlyFlammable: Keep away from heat and flame
Otc - When Using
* Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs flush eyes thoroughly with clean and cool water* Do not ingest or inhale
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
* If irritation or rash appears and lasts.
* If irritation or redness develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
* If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* Put enough product in you palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry.* Children under 6 years should be supervised when using this product.
Water, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.