The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v
To help reduce bacteria on the skin. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon children less than 2 months of ageon open skin woundsaround eyesin ears and mouth
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F).
Aloe Barbadensis (leaf) Extract, Fragrance, Glycerin, Purified Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.