The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
To help reduce bacteria on the skin. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageon open skin woundsaround eyesin ears and mouth
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.Incase of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation or rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)Avoid freezing and exessive heat above 40C (104F)
Aloe Barbadenisis (leaf) Extract, Fragrance, Glycerin, Purified Water
Sun Wave Wellness, LLC1419 Chaffee Drive #101Titusville, FL 32780-7933sunwavesanitizer.com
Alcohol 70% v/v
* Please review the disclaimer below.