The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10% .... Purpose Sunscreen
Otc - Purpose
- Uses Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures ( see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer acn early skin aging caused by the sun.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications & Usage
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Dosage & Administration
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.immediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your skin of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelila) Wax, Flavor (Coconut), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ozokeite Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
Storage And Handling
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
* Please review the disclaimer below.