The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients PurposeTitanium Dioxide 2% SunscreenZinc Oxide 24% Sunscreen
Otc - Purpose
- UsesHelps Prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures ( see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications & Usage
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
WarningsFor external use onlyDo not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsApply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingImmediately after towel dryingAt least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. – 2p.m.Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Inactive IngredientsC9-12 Alkane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Esters, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Haematococcus Pluvalis Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Isopropyl Palmitate, Jojoba Esters, Perilla Ocymoides (Perilla) Seed Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Sea Water, Silica, Stearic Acid, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.