The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients PurposeTitanium Dioxide 1.3% SunscreenZinc Oxide 17.4% Sunscreen
Otc - Purpose
- UsesHelps Prevent SunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away
Indications & Usage
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- WarningsFor external use onlyDo not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsApply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposureReapply at least every 2 hours.Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingSun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sunprotection measures including: • limit your time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. – 2 p.m. • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Inactive IngredientsDimethicone, Dimethicone Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, C9-12 Alkane, Glycerin, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ethylhexylglycerin, Water (Aqua), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Leaf Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
* Please review the disclaimer below.