The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients PurposeZinc Oxide 24.5% Sunscreen
Otc - Purpose
- UsesHelps Prevent SunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Indications & Usage
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
WarningsFor external use onlyDo not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsApply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hoursuse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingSun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun ftom 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Nylon-6/12, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Olive Glycerides, Ascorbyl palmitate, Ceramide-3.May Contain+/- Iron Oxides( CI 77492, CI 77491, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
* Please review the disclaimer below.