The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Nighttime sleep aid
For relief of occasional sleeplessness
Do Not Use
- In children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Avoid alcoholic drinksdrowsiness will occurdo not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Adults and children 12 years and overtake 2 caplets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 yearsdo not use
- Each caplet contains:
- Calcium 15 mgstore between 20-25
- °C (68-77
- °F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.
- Do not use if carton tape imprinted with "SAFETY SEAL®" is broken or missing or blister unit is torn or broken
Carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C Blue no. 1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.