The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
(in each tablet) Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessnessReduces time to fall asleep if have difficulty falling asleep
- Do not useIf children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinwith other drug that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu productsDo not use with generic NyQuil®Ask a doctor before use if you have:A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or Chronic bronchitisglaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandheart diseaseYou are taking a diureticAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedative or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid, when using this product :Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsinessDrowsiness will occurBe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryStop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks.Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems, In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only one dose per day (24 hours)- see Overdose warning.Adults and Children 12 years and overOne Dose = Two 25 mg LiquiCaps (50 mg) at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)Avoid excessive heat above 40°C(104°F) and high humidityProtect from light
FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide
Call 1-855-314-1850TAMPER EVIDENT: This Package is safety sealed & child resistant. Use only if blisters are intact. If difficult to open, use scissors.
* Please review the disclaimer below.