The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
(in each tablet) Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)** nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachetoothachebackachemenstrual crampsminor pains of arthritismuscular achesthe common coldtemporarily reduces fever
- Allergy alert: This product may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin, symptoms may include
- Hivesfacial swellingasthma(wheezing)shockskin reddningrashblistersif an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right awayStomach bleeding warning: this product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning(anticoagulant) or steroid drug.take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others]have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed.do not usethis product if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any pain reliever/fever reducerright before or after heart surgeryask your doctor before use ifstomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducersyou have a history of stomach problems such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease or asthmaask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you areunder a doctor’s care for any serious conditiontaking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease the benefit of aspirintaking any other drugwhen using this producttake with food or milkThe risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you are more than directed or for longer than directedStop use and ask a doctor if:you experience and of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appearIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. it is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be used adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persists.If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be useddo not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Read all warnings and directions before use. keep cartonstore at 20-25 °C (68-77 °F)avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)do not use if imprinted safety seal under the cap is broken or missing
Colloidal silicon Dioxide, corn starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, hypermellose, Iron Oxide red, lactose monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, stearic acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, triacetin
* Please review the disclaimer below.