The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
For external use only
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposesGlycerin 14.4%ProtectantLidocaine 5%Local anesthetic
Indications & Usage
- Usesfor temporary relief of pain, soreness and burninghelps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoidstemporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomfortstemporarily protects the inflamed irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctordo not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rectal bleeding occurscondition worsens or does not improve within 7 daysan allergic reaction developsthe symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsadults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying this cream.apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movementchildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
Other informationstore at 20–25°C (68–77°F)
Inactive ingredientsaloe barbadensis leaf extract, anhydrous citric acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cetyl alcohol, citric acid monohydrate, dexpanthenol, edetate disodium, glyceryl monostearate, methylparaben, mineral oil, polyoxyl lauryl ether, polyoxyl stearyl ether, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, stearyl alcohol, tocopherols excipient, vitamin E acetate, white petrolatum, xanthan gum
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments?Call 1-855-314-1850
* Please review the disclaimer below.