The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine Pain Relieving Creme
Lidocaine HCI 4%
Temporarily relieves minor pain
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- On puncture wounds
- For more than one week without consulting a doctor
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
- Do not allow contact with the eyes
- Do not bandage or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- Apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour periodchildren 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
Butylated hydroxyl toluene,cetostearyl alcohol,cetomacrogol 1000,cetyl alcohol,disodium EDTA,disodium hydrogen phosphate,light liquid paraffin,propylene glycol,sorbic acid,transquitol P, white petroleum jellyKeep Carton As It Contains Important InformationClose cap tightly between uses.
* Please review the disclaimer below.