The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by:Taro PharmaceuticalsU.S.A., Inc.Hawthorne, NY 10532
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis)for effective relief ofitchingscalingcrackingburningrednesssorenessirritationdiscomfort
For external use only
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before useon children under 2 years of age
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation occursthere is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.clean the affected area and dry thoroughlyapply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorsupervise children in the use of this productFor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes; change shoes and socks at least once daily
- To open: unscrew cap, use the pointed end of cap to puncture seal.store between 2°- 30°C (36° - 86°F)see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
Product: 76413-351NDC: 76413-351-30 30 g in a TUBE / 1 in a CARTON
* Please review the disclaimer below.