The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 67%
• For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria and germs on skin.• Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross contamination.• Dries in seconds.
• For external use only. Harmful if swallowed.• Do not use as baby wipes.• Do not flush down the toilet. Highly flammable.• Keep away from fire or flame. Do not use in or contact the eyes. Avoid contact with open or exposed wounds.Do Not Use• Do not use as baby wipes.• Do not flush down the toilet.• Highly flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.• Do not eat or drink when handling.• Avoid contact with open or exposedWhen UsingKeep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with waterStop UseStop use if too much skin irritation and sensitivity develops or increases
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• Lift the tab on top of the lid to open.• Open moisture seal film package before use.• Pull out first wipe through the dispensing center of the canister.Next sheets pops up automatically• Close the lid to retain moisture.• Wipe clean with this product. Let air dry
• Store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F).• Lot No. Manufacture date and expiration date can be found on package.
* Please review the disclaimer below.